Fajar Priyanto wrote:
> Hi all,
> Is it still possible to change screen resolution in LTSP5 through lts.conf? I
> look into lts-parameters.gz and there's no any mentioning of it.
> One of my clients only shows 800x600, I want to change it to 1024x768.
> Happy holidays,

I think it should work with lts.conf
1.Make a section for the client, like this:
## which client##
[00:00:00:00:00:00]
    X_MODE_0 = 1280x1024
    XSERVER = vesa

1.line: comment (which client etc.
2.line: macadress of the client
3.line: resolution for the client
4.line: which server (some of my clients didn't work with xorg)

I figured out that some clients didn't give the right IP address when
using ifconfig -a (live CD)
perhaps you have to look carefully at boot of the client, which mac
address it gives to the server

so long