I am getting confused.  There is (and I think I started it) two
conversations, here on this list and over on the Edubuntu-users list
regarding this issue.  If it makes any difference, my system is an
Ubuntu 7.10 (Gutsy) and then I added the LTSP5 packages.  It is NOT a
Edubuntu 7.10 build.  I installed the software very early in the "new"
release of Ubuntu 7.10, as I had configuration issues with our "old"
Edubuntu 7.04 install (file compression, system speed, etc.) and needed
to resolve those issues.

Could it be that I have some early version of some particular file, I
need to update manually?  If I am in chroot and installing x11vnc to
client (in the image) why is the install indicating it cannot update the
"nbi.img-2.6.22-14-386" file?  Why is the install indicating kernel
update instead of image update?

Thoughts?

Bob