Hi all,

I'm trying to use ltspfs with nxclient (standalone client box).
I've been given some kind help on the freenx list to do it.
I haven't tried this yet so I may be missing something.

I would like to (think I need to) install on the nxclient machine:
1. ltspfsd (deb package so thats easy)
+ plus
2. lbuscd
3. /etc/udev/rules.d/15-ltsp-block.rules
4. /etc/udev/scripts/ltsp-device.sh

I can see I've already got those files on an old ltsp4.2u2 network
I've got running, but instead I was wondering what is the best way to
download newer versions?

On the server I'll need (think I need)
1. apt-get install ltspfs
2. lbussd
3. lbus_event_handler.sh

I can also see I've got a copy of lbussd and lbus_event_handler.sh on
the old 4.2u2 network, but could I download newer versions of these
too?

Thankyou.
Chris.