hi,
Am Montag, den 03.11.2008, 23:00 +0100 schrieb Martin Vuk:
> Hi Ernesto,
>
> Ok, I think I found it on Ubuntu. Once you have created ext3 NBD
> image, you should check scripts in /usr/share/initramfs-tools/
> I think it is  /usr/share/initramfs-tools/scripts/ltsp_nbd
> you should tweak lines approprietly from here on

> # mount the readonly root
> nbd-client ${NBD_ROOT_SERVER} ${NBD_ROOT_PORT} /dev/nbd0 -persist &&
> mount -o ro -t squashfs /dev/nbd0 /rofs
>
> and recreate initrd with
> ltsp-update-kernel
>
> Note however I don't use LTSP on Ubuntu, so I can be far off.
you are actually pretty close (did you find ubuntus initramfs scripts
really that hard ?)

one thing thats missing is to re-roll the new intramfs with your changes
inside the chroot with "update-initramfs -u" before you run
ltsp-update-kernels outside the chroot to copy them to the tftproot.

ciao
        oli