On Sat, Nov 15, 2008 at 11:14:55AM -0800, K Singleton wrote:
> I'm running 7.10 Edubuntu with diskless workstations.  I'm having trouble
> getting flashplayer to work in Firefox.  I tried a re-install of mozilla but
> without success.  I'd appreciate some help.

You haven't said exactly what the problem is.  Can you not figure out how to
install it?  Have you installed it, and it doesn't work?  Works, but no sound?
Slow?

We need a bit more information.

Scott

--
Scott L. Balneaves | Grass is the forgiveness of nature - her constant
Systems Department | benediction.  Forests decay, harvests perish, flowers