K Singleton wrote:
> Flash player works fine on the server but not on the workstations, they
> just freeze.  Because i don't know all the detail on ltsp - i'm very new
> to it I thought u might know the solution.

How much RAM do your terminals have? Could you be running out of memory for the
X server? Turning on swap helps terminals with marginal memory.

                         - Mark Twain

| John Lucas                [EMAIL PROTECTED]               |
| St. Thomas, VI 00802      http://mrjohnlucas.googlepages.com/ |
| 18.3°N, 65°W              AST (UTC-4)                         |