hmmm u really managed to get it working in hardy? Ill implement in a
couple of days and release a version for it then...

thanks a bunch...

On Mon, Feb 9, 2009 at 2:28 PM, mario salcedo <marios...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Thanks for your help. My script autologin.sh now is working. I delete all
> commands echo. Only leave the last echo $usuario. I know I can modified your
> script to fix for Hardy, but I want to do it whitout script. Because I want
> to know how is working that.
>
> #vim  /usr/bin/autologin.sh:
>
> #!/bin/bash
> CLIENT=(`ifconfig | grep Bcast | cut -d: -f2 | cut -d" " -f1`)
> case "$CLIENT" in
>        "192.168.0.250")                usuario=ws001;;
>        "192.168.0.249")                usuario=ws002;;
> esac
> echo $usuario

>>> AutomaticLogin=/usr/bin/autologin.sh|
>>> TimedLoginEnable=true
>>> TimedLogin=/usr/bin/autologin.sh|
>>> TimedLoginDelay=30
>>> security
>>>
>>> AllowRemoteAutoLogin=true
>>>
>>> I modified my script /usr/bin/autologin.sh:
>>>
>>> #!/bin/bash
>>> CLIENT=(`ifconfig | grep Bcast | cut -d: -f2 | cut -d" " -f1`)
>>> echo $CLIENT
>>> case "$CLIENT" in
>>>        "192.168.0.250")                usuario=ws001;;
>>>        "192.168.0.249")                usuario=ws002;;
>>> esac
>>> echo $usuario
>>> exit 0
>>>
>>> But this dont work.
>>>

>>> I thinked my LDAP server was the problem, but if I only modified my gdm.conf
>>>

>>> AutomaticLoginEnable=true
>>> AutomaticLogin=ws001
>>>
>>> This work.
>>>
>>> Someone help me please.
>>>

>>> ltsp-discuss@lists.sourceforge.net

>>> Create and Deploy Rich Internet Apps outside the browser with
>>> Adobe(R)AIR(TM)
>>> software. With Adobe AIR, Ajax developers can use existing skills and code