Hi all.

I juste made a fresh install of an ubuntu-desktop-jaunty, then added ltsp
support to it, and built my client image.
However, the client'X's server does not start. Looking at the logs (after
adding few logging options to the ldm-session scripts...), the xinit script
reports "No protocol specified" every few seconds.
I noticed that xinit did'n actually even call "$xinitrc /usr/sbin/ldm", because
it waits for the X server to be ready, and this never happens (according to
xinit...).

I only managed to make it work by changing
i386/usr/share/ltsp/screen.d/ldm

and by replacing
xinit $xinitrc /usr/sbin/ldm -- ${DISPLAY} vt${TTY} -auth ${XAUTHORITY}
${X_ARGS} -br >/dev/null 2>&1
with
xinit $xinitrc /usr/sbin/ldm -- ${DISPLAY} vt${TTY}  ${X_ARGS} -br >/dev/null
2>&1

It disables X authentication, of course, but it seems to be the only way to get
it working...
I'm not a pro with xauth, so I think that the problem is here, but I'll be
happy to have some help to enable it again!

I noticed that the xsession process changed a lot (that's a good thing, it
seems to be far more customizable now!), and I think that the problem is linked
to this, because I had no problem with intrepid before...

Thanks for all your great software, and for your help indeed :-)

Goulou