Hi,

I'm using jaunty LTSP,
everytime I plug usb stick onto the client (after client bootup),
it detected ok (via dmesg), but whenever
I look at the server (from mount), it didn't showed up,
I already set LOCALDEV=True, installed ltspfs on server,
add user on fuser group, and following ubuntu wiki
on debugging localdev, on the last step, the ssh
connection (via ldm socket) is hanging, this is the output of
the ssh command

r...@w6:~# ssh -S /var/run/ldm_socket_3629_192.168.0.1 id -vvv
OpenSSH_5.1p1 Debian-5ubuntu1, OpenSSL 0.9.8g 19 Oct 2007
debug1: Applying options for *
debug3: ssh_msg_send: type 2
debug3: ssh_msg_recv entering

but...if I plug the usb stick before powering on the client,
up until the client is booted, the usb is mounted on the server,
and I can accessing it ok.

r...@w6:~# ssh -vvv -S /var/run/ldm_socket_3780_192.168.0.1 w...@192.168.0.1 id
OpenSSH_5.1p1 Debian-5ubuntu1, OpenSSL 0.9.8g 19 Oct 2007
debug1: Applying options for *
debug3: ssh_msg_send: type 2
debug3: ssh_msg_recv entering

still hanging, if I plugged off the usb stick it was still there mounted

any hint would be appreciated. thanks.