Hi,

Thanks for your advices.

With my associates we decided that we won't need sound so I think that I'll
install ltsp on Debian with lxde and few necessary applications. Hopefully
I'll be able to configure lxde desktop to be as simple as possible for users.

I have to clarify one thing I'll will have about 30 thin-clients and about
20k+ user accounts authenticated from LDAP.  I apologise for misunderstanding
from my previous message.

Pozdrawiam
Szymon Turkiewicz

Bezp³atne konto? Otwórz tutaj!