On my Dell Latitude C600 client, with pulseaudio installed, I can not get
any controls on a mixer except Master and Capture. There is no way to fine
tune the controls and channels. With pulseaudio removed, I have access to
all the controls and channels that the Maestro3 driver controls on the
soundcard. So I will keep at it until I get pulseaudio removed and esound
installed on my client.

Are other people having problems with microphones on clients with
pulseaudio? Or, is it just my old Dell C600 that is the problem?

Regards,
Murrah Boswell