Well, that's no good, then.

I'm getting the stutter (on and off) when I just have one instance of
twinkle running on a thin client.  But I do have twinkle set to use
alsa, so maybe if I play with it some more.

Is there someplace I can look to get info on running localapps?  I've
never set one up for ltsp before.

--

joe auerbach
systems administrator