Just upgraded from Ubuntu 8.04 LTS to Ubuntu 10.04 LTS.

We have LTSP 5 running and working with clients using PXE.  But our Etherboot
clients do not boot.  We got the Ehterboot cards from Disklessworkstaion about
5 years ago.

The boot screen says

  Etherboot/32 5.0.10

The dots go by successfully.  We see "done" on the screen, but it hangs there.

Lauchpad has a bug report about this.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ltsp/+bug/523325

and

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ltsp/+bug/487826

which talk about mkelfimage or mknbi for making the images for Etherboot.  I am
not familiar with either mkelfimage, mknbi, or Etherboot to know how I would go
about fixing the images.

Is there a way to fix this so the Etherboot cards work?

--Karl