I wasn't clear:
I thought that this kind of setup works only if I use a rdesktop screen
session on the client.

Second point: what if I want to put the virtualized windows on its own
network? as resktop work as a local app I will need to setup a route on the
server?

thanks
xavier

Le samedi 8 janvier 2011 13:09:09 Xavier Brochard, vous avez écrit :
> Thank you very much Gadi!
> I thought rdp wouldn't work because the ltsp client will use linux, and
> access only one windows app (seamlessly) by rdp.
> Will it work in this case?
>
> xavier
>
> Le vendredi 7 janvier 2011 22:15:43 Gideon Romm, vous avez écrit :
> > Or, much easier:
> >
> > Run:
> >
> > ltsp-localapps rdesktop -r comport.... <windows_ip>
> >
> > Done.
> >
> > -Gadi
> >
> > On Fri, Jan 7, 2011 at 3:39 PM, Xavier Brochard <xav...@alternatif.org>
>
> wrote:
> > > Hello
> > >
> > > I need to forward serial, parallel and usb ports from one ltsp client
> > > to a virtualized Windows system setup on the ltsp server.
> > >
> > > My idea is to forward the ports to a tcp ports, like for a printer
> > > device, with the jetpipe ltsp utility. Then, I forward the port to a
> > > device in the virtualized system with the -chardev option of qemu/kvm
> > > by opening a tcp socket.
> > >
> > > I can't test this before next week, but meanwhile I would appreciate
> > > any comments.

Xavier
xav...@alternatif.org - 09 54 06 16 26