Hi there!

Been running LTSP for quite a few yrs now, and so far it haven't been necessary for me to do any windows redirection setups.

But now, I got a client who wants me to setup a quite complex environment for him. He wants a system that he can reach both local and remote, and it looks like I can do it with a combination of LTSP and Cendio's thinlinc system.

Their desktop environment will be windows terminal server.

Though there are some things that I need to know more about: Main thing right now is the ability to redirect USB to the windows server. Client has car service, with workstations at the workshop area. They provide services, among others, to Volvo cars, and Volvo has a special device that they connect to the car with cables, and then it communicates via bluetooth to a USB stick on the workstation.

So, can I redirect this USB communication to the windows server with LTSP? I know I can do it with thinlinc, but I don't know if I can do it with LTSP.

Regards Johan