Hi Mike,

It's worth noting that quite a lot of people aren't using Ubuntu, and if
they do, they install using the 64 bit 'Server' edition of Ubuntu,
located here: http://www.ubuntu.com/download/server

The above doesn't ship with a desktop environment, leaving people to
install their own. I don't think anyone uses Unity, like I said, because
of how unusable it is.

Keep us updated,

Harry

Regards