I started my LTSP migration using standard PCs as I could quickly revert
the user back to Windows XP if the new LTSP server didn't live up to
expectations. I've gone through many different thin clients since to
save power, space and maintenance and have ended up using the Shuttle
DS437, it's reliable, fanless, fast and handles two screens nicely.

Here is my full list of thin clients I've looked at in the past
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AuZCnWTteFtRdDlEUmxwQVVRWmZIT1lneWs2YWtNVmc&usp=sharing

Regards,

Michael