Von: Funke, Martin [mailto:m.fu...@olpe.de]
Gesendet: Montag, 16. März 2015 12:35
An: 'LTSP (ltsp-discuss@lists.sourceforge.net)'
Betreff: [Ltsp-discuss] rdesktop usb redirection black screen
Wichtigkeit: Hoch

Hello list,

in lts.conf i configured my clients as followed:

SCREEN_07=rdesktop –r disk:usb=/media/ -f -z SERVER

The only thing I get is a black screen and that’s it. When I use this on my
local installed Ubuntu 14.04 everything works fine.
In ltsp environment there is only a black screen. Does someone know a why its
like that?

Best regards
Martin