Von: Vagrant Cascadian [mailto:vagr...@debian.org]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 17. März 2015 17:33
An: ltsp-discuss@lists.sourceforge.net
Betreff: Re: [Ltsp-discuss] rdesktop usb redirection black screen

On 2015-03-17, Funke, Martin wrote:
> so i found the issue that causes a black screen.
>
> I changed my lts.conf to:
>
> SCREEN_07=rdesktop
> RDP-SERVER=Server_ip
> RDP_OPTIONS=”-r disk:Drive=/mnt/usb”
>
> In /etc/fstab I added /dev/sda1 /mnt/usb auto defaults 0 0
>
> With this I can access my data only when my pen drive is plugged before I
> start the client.
>
> Does anyone know any other solution to change pen drive while client is
> running?

Have you tried the instructions in "13.3 RDP + Local Devices" of the LTSP
manual? It's available in the ltsp-docs package, in /usr/share/docs/ltsp/.
Since I couldn't find it on the internet, I've uploaded a copy of it here:

  http://cascadia.debian.net/~vagrant/ltsp/LTSPManual.html#idp3097256

Some of it is a bit dated, but a lot of it is still valid.

live well,
  vagrant