Hi,

I vaguely remember, I've had a similar problem - but not that bad.
(maybe 1-2 minutes). For me it was client related. Maybe it was related
to specific nics.

After booting clients, everythin is working ok? You can check network
with "iperf". Just install inside the ltsp chroot and on the server and
check the performance. Does it appear with all clients? Can you check
with another type, e.g. some notebook?

Regards
Jan