Hi Brad,

It is like multiseat computers in GNU/Linux world, not thinclients.

It started as a linuxconsole project in sf in the beginning of this
century, then backstreet ruby, then MDM (Xephyr/Xnest) and then now
called multiseat with the help of udev. I have been using multiseat
computers for a long while. However it does not have administrative
interfaces as shown in the video.

However, multiseat is not upto the mark like LTSP when running
applications are concerned, fyi. If you want to know more drop a line.

--
Webocratically yours,
Sichendra Bista

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This E-Mail is intended only for the use of
information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from
disclosure under applicable law.

If you have received this communication in error, please do not
distribute it.  Please notify the sender by E-Mail at the address
shown and delete the original message. Thank you for your
compliance.