Von: W Forum W [mailto:wfor...@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Montag, 20. April 2015 16:51
An: ltsp-discuss@lists.sourceforge.net
Betreff: [Ltsp-discuss] USB drive not mounting over rdesktop

Hi,

We use LTSP to connect to our Windows Servers.
I have installed ltsp 5.5 on Debian (Jessie) server.
I see in my explorer a drive USB but when I connect my usb its empty I see on
the linux console that the drive is mounted.

My lts.conf is
LTSP_FATCLIENT   = False
SCREEN_07           = "rdesktop  -r disk:USB=/media/root -f"
RDP_SERVER         = 192.168.1.10

How can I get my usb working? Or what can be the problem

Many thanks!!