An LTSP-PNP server running Lubuntu 14.04 i386 has locked up hard 3 times
since 5/7.  I took note in the latest lockup that I was logged in to the
server, just running the file manager, and that one thin client was
logged in but not doing anything.

Not even the magic syskeys would get me out gracefully, so I had to do a
hard shutdown in all 3 cases.

The last syslog entry was 15 minutes prior to the lockup, so no clues there.

Has anyone else with a similar configuration noticed any stability
issues recently?