From: John Hupp [l...@prpcompany.com]
Sent: 03 June 2015 17:33
To: ltsp-discuss@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Ltsp-discuss] Hunting stability issues

Thanks for the http://sourceforge.net/p/ltsp/mailman/message/21412560/
reference.  I have also had stability issues under Lubuntu 14.04 PNP.
But when it occurs here both the terminal and server lock up hard,
rather than just the terminal rebooting or icons disappearing.  So this
is perhaps a different problem, but I appreciate having some measures to
test.

I'll be interested in hearing your report of any further progress.