hallo, i'm new to ltsp. finally i set up ltsp5 server. thin client can log
in to the ltsp server but there is no sound. pulseaudio -vvv debug shows me
in the clients environment that there is a wrong entry in /etc/pulseaudio/
default.pa. i need to comment out a line in that file. but how can i change
this in the clients compressed image?? i read something about chroot can do
that but i dont understand that. i use kiwi 5.0.5 on suse 13.1. bootimage
is served per aoe to the clients. can somebody tell me how i can change
default.pa file of pulseaudio in clients compressed image so that i can
enable sound to them? thanks a lot and sorry for my bad english!!!