hi lance, ah ok i think i understand. on kiwi the program is called
kiwi-chroot i always edited the file but after exit from chroot and booting
the client the file was unchanged. i'll have to the ltsp-update-image that
will then compress the chroot environment to the image the thin client will
boot then. aaaaaaah i'll try this on work at monday. you helped me a lot to
understand that thanks!!!!