Von: Jakob Unterwurzacher [mailto:jakob...@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 18. August 2015 23:17
An: ltsp-discuss@lists.sourceforge.net
Betreff: Re: [Ltsp-discuss] Poor performance from LTSP

How do you start the rdp connection? Like this
http://wiki.ltsp.org/wiki/Integration#Rdesktop ?

On Tue, Aug 18, 2015 at 1:24 PM, Funke, Martin
<m.fu...@olpe.de<mailto:m.fu...@olpe.de>> wrote:
Hi everyone,

im using a Xubuntu 14.04 with ltsp 5.5.1. Every client which works with the
ltsp starts right away with a xfreerdp connection to a windows machine.

I noticed that the scrolling in webbrowsing is working poor. Everything is a
bit slow.

When I connect from a regular Xununtu 14.04 PC I don’t have this poor
performance in scrolling on the windows Machine.

Does anyone know why this Is happening?

Best regards
Martin