Ah fantastic!  This is a topic I am very interested in!  Here are a few of the
most obvious examples of browser-based resources I can think of...

www.khanacademy.org - lesson videos and well developed exercises with badges
etc for a wide range of subjects

scratch.mit.edu and appinventor.mit.edu - scratch to learn basic programming
skills with lego-like bricks, and then build real android apps with appinventor

Are there are particular things you are looking for?  ...I will look through my
notes to see what else I can find.  Otherwise, I am super interested in seeing
what else people come up with!

Jason