Hi dears,
I'm working on LTSP project to run a Java based application - SAP GUI For
Java - and I tested the application in normal chroot fat client image and
in LTSP-PNP image too. During testing the functionality of the program I
noticed that after some typing it gets freezing and does not accept any
keyboard input ! And some key shortcut combinations does not work as
predicted !
I tested many different Java version but still having the same issues. If
anyone can help I will be very thankful for you all. thanks in advance.