Em 12/07/2013 17:12, "Ali Linx (amjjawad)" <amjja...@gmail.com> escreveu:

> On Fri, Jul 12, 2013 at 11:59 PM, Federico Leoni <effe...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Folks,
>>
>> here's a video using top (htop doesn't refresh well during composite
>> switch). I made it with a Dell Gx620 with a P4 3ghz, 2Gb ram and a
>> Nvidia gt210 card @1920x1080x24bit.
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nE22ta_r5Yc
>>
>> http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3787/9272273722_dbd8c54082_b.jpg
>>
>> And just to kill curiosity here's a video done on my old notebook, a
>> Dell C400 with a P3 866mhz, 768mb @1024x768x16bit ram and integrated
>> i830. Zram enabled., same session setup.
>>
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSylaBgRRTY
>>
>> In both cases the screenrecorder eats heavily the CPU and the whole
>> system is less responsive. That's more evident on the P3 obviously.
>> Without recording works fair enough. I tried with recordmydesktop (gtk
>> and from terminal) but when I enable shadows screen act strange.
>> Probably because this recorder uses a un-decorated window and Compton
>> try to draw shadows on it.
>>
>> I did those screencasts on Lubuntu 13.04 because of a bug found with
>> Plank on 13.10. Anyway performance are the same.
>>
>> F.
>

> Okay, thanks for your email but please don't hate me ... the videos (both)
> make me so dizzy and I didn't or couldn't notice anything on the terminal :(
> and for some weird odd reason, the screen was blurry?!
>
> Why you were moving the Terminal's window? I am so dizzy now O_o
>
> I trust and believe your findings but as they say, a picture or video speak
> louder than 1000 words :D
>
> Maybe it is only me that couldn't notice anything and felt dizzy!
>
> --
>
> "All of us are smarter than any one of us."
>
> Best Regards,
> amjjawad
> Start Ubuntu
> My Own Business

I move the windows to let you see the difference of speed with and without cm.
For me the videos are super clear, no blur. Did you increase video
resolution to at least 720p on YouTube?
I can read value on the terminal very well. Anyway, look at the
picture with the htop open. :)

http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3787/9272273722_863f044fc0_o.png

F.