In einer eMail vom 24.09.2006 11:09:57 Westeurop=E4ische Normalzeit schreibt
[EMAIL PROTECTED]:

> May I introduce my new album with Madonna,
> Divisions on a dance floor
>
> best wishes
> Bernd

Madonna used a bit of "Early Music" from ABBA on her last .

DG have just released a CD of ABBA songs sung by Anne Sofie von Otter. It is
a sort of mirror image of the Sting/Dowland thing and is just a (not)
convincing. I think here the non-emotional roantic approach can be heard at
it's
worst/best. She trys not to sing operatic and her voice which is operatic
therfore
lacks any emotion. The ABBA singers had weaker voices but because they worked
within their own limits their performances have more emotion.

Even with help from one of ABBA her performances are quite pointless just as
lessons from a teacher from the "Sacred Spires of Basel" didn't help Sting
much.

Mark