I cannot believe this. Does someone know if that mess-age is reliable?
   Does someone know Michael's whereabouts?

   Mathias

   Von: Michael Thames [mailto:michael_tha...@msn.com]
   Gesendet: Mittwoch, 30. November 2011 10:24
   An: undisclosed recipients:
   Betreff: SAD TRIP----Michael Thames

   Hi,

     Just writing to let you know our trip to Madrid,Spain it has been a
   mess. We were having a great time until last night when we got mugged
   and lost all our cash,credit card cell phone.It has been a scary
   experience, I was hit at the back of my neck with a pistol. Anyway,I'm
   still alive and that's what's important. I'm financially strapped right
   now and need your help,As we speak i need EURO 1,750 to add up and sort
   my bills,don't worry i will def refund it as soon as we get home,the
   fastest and safest means you can get money to me is via western
   union,Here's my info:

   Name: Michael Thames

   Location: Alvarez de Castro Street, 41 28010 Madrid, Spain

   As soon as it is done, kindly get back to me with the confirmation
   number. Let me know when you are heading to the western union now

   Michael Thames Thames Classical
   Guitars [1]www.ThamesClassicalGuitars.com