Thank you to those who helped find links to many of the titles in the LSA
Microfilm Library: David, Roland, Peter, Sean, Markus, Susan, Nancy, George,
Rainer, Rainer, Rainer, Rainer, Rainer, and did I
mention Rainer?

The next phase of the project to make the collection digital is to scan the
titles that are not accessible for free online, or for which I do not already
have a digital copy: nearly 400 titles. Before I get to work scanning, I'm
putting out a call for any pdfs that LSA members have made from our films (just
those; not anything that is not currently in our collection, please).

Titles needed are here:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/thfv5ho2ffpmqed/Scans%20needed.pdf?dl=0

Let me know what you might have, and I'll send you an upload link.

I really appreciate everyone's willingness to share their knowledge and
resources!

-Anne
LSA Microfilms and Back Issues