For those who follow my research:

The probably weirdest Early Baroque Sonata, the "Enhamonic" Sonata by Giovanni Valentini, which constantly shifts between g minor and b minor, while exploring different time cycles based on 4, 5, 3 etc., actually has a matching Raga: Jaijaivanti.
I have been looking for this match for a long time.

Fortunately, Hariprasad Chaurasia's rendition is amazing. I decided to couple the Sonata with the final part of the Raga, to make clear how virtuosic improvisation can be done over this weird pattern.

Note the rhythm changes which are introduced by the percussion and are also in the Sonata. Of course, Indian percussion is on a different level, as is the art of ornamentation of the Bansuri. Baroque Recorder players should definitely listen to players like Ronu Majumdar or Hariprasad Chaurasia, it will greatly enhance their improvisation skills.

Enjoy:

https://soundcloud.com/tristan-von-neumann/giovanni-valentini-sonata-enharmonica-raga-jaijaivanti-hariprasad-chaurasia-s