I beg to differ.
   Mixes aren't musicological evidence, as others said before.
   Take this for example:
   [1]https://youtu.be/kgusLCtIG78
   It fits perfectly, but it doesn't mean I can deduce rap is based on
   Thomas the Tank Engine's theme or vice versa. It only means that the
   two pieces have some similar attributes that cause them to sound
   alright when mixed together.
   Even then, your mixes, to my ears at least, don't sound very close.
   They are obviously from different musical traditions, and don't have
   any remarkable similarities.
   Indian music is a very interesting topic, and I don't think you do it,
   nor early western music any justice with those mixes.
   Finally, I don't think that this is an appropriate topic for this
   mailing list.
   Thank you for reading,
   Ido Shdaimah

   On Fri, Jun 29, 2018, 05:50 Tristan von Neumann