Jochen> Thinking about it. Showing it once might be to little for a
Jochen> really new user.  Probably we could combine it with some
Jochen> dialog popping up somehome, where the user has to mark a
Jochen> radiobutton to shut off the stuff for any future program
Jochen> starts ?  That setting could be put into .lyx. As long as
Jochen> nothing is stated, it will load the intro and show the popup,
Jochen> once turned off, never care again.

The problem is that we do not have good mechanisms to do it right
now.