Abdelrazak Younes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> > By the way, running several of these dialogs through the debugger, I've
> > noticed that this is generally true: if you go through update_contents()
> > once, you'll go through it two or three times. This does not seem like a
> > good thing, but I don't know enough about how this code works to have
> > any sense why it happens.
>
> Welcome to the beautiful world of the GUII framework

Richard,

if you start out in frontend\controllers\Dialog.C, you should be able to
follow the logic of these dialogs quite easily. I imagine that update_contents
is called from the Dialog as view().update(). I'd also imagine that the Qt
frontend has some signal or other connected to update_contents() which is why
it's being called multiple times.

Angus