Helge Hafting wrote:
Richard Heck wrote:

Can people on Linux (at least) try this: Open a new file; open a LyX note; type. I get amazing slowness. A little experimenting suggests that this behavior shows itself whenever I am typing at the end of a text inset. For example, if I go to the end of the file, then I get slowness. But if I move to the preceding paragraph, it's fine.

I see this kind of problem in footnote insets, too, especially if the inset needs to be widened. So I'm inclined to think this has something to do with the calculation of a new inset width, and possibly with the redrawing of the inset.
Slowness confirmed for 1.6svn of yesterday. :-(

Profile please.

Abdel.