Alfredo Braunstein wrote:

> The following patch gets rid of Paragraph::autoBreakRows(), one of the
> two users of Paragraph::inInset().

Doesn't look like two to me:

$ grep -r inInset .
CutAndPaste.C:          tmpbuf->setInsetOwner(pars[pit].inInset());
text2.C:                                in = pars_[tmppit].inInset();
paragraph.C:    return inInset() &&
inInset()->forceDefaultParagraphs(inInset());
paragraph.C:    return inInset() &&
static_cast<InsetText*>(inInset())->getAutoBreakRows();
paragraph_funcs.C:      tmp->setInsetOwner(par.inInset());
frontends/controllers/ControlParagraph.C:bool ControlParagraph::inInset()
const
frontends/controllers/ControlParagraph.h:       bool inInset() const;
frontends/controllers/ControlVSpace.h:  bool inInset() const;

It looks to me like the controller functions are never actually used
either, so maybe you can cull these too?

> Getting rid of inInset() is a worthy
> goal in itself, and would even solve some reported crashes.
>
> I've moved the autoBreakRows_ bool from InsetText to LyXText to make it
> available to some LyXText member functions, but otherwise the patch is
> straightforward. Ok?

Looks like simpler logic too.

--
Angus