I took advantage of the 3 day weekend and worked on my boards. Stupidly I
started them in a temporary location rather than the "bench" and scrapped
the 1st board with a stupid cutting mistake after I had it already
populated.

I have built many things in my lifetime but this project is somehow special
and has been a journey in self discovery. I have learned so much about
myself. First, I am a very angry man. Second, I am apparently blind now
requiring more magnification and light than I thought ever possible. Third,
I suffer from some weird form of aphasia that only lets me figure out that
what I'm vigilantly checking and double checking is completely backwards
when it's impossible to fix. Finally, always go with what you know. I tried
several of the new fandangled methods for SMT soldering that seemed less
complicated but ultimately what worked is my old methods of doing things
that I thought were inferior. Trust your gut.

Anyway, I too have some cad/stellated boards on the way to test and have a
pretty good process for cutting/shaping the existing ones. I've also
determined that hot air is the way to go for assembling these things but
still I can only crank out about one an hour. I'm using some solder paste
and one of these guys:
https://www.amazon.com/WEP-858D-Soldering-Station-Suitable/dp/B0055B6NGE

I got some epoxy (to hold the flash on) and plan to try the hot skillet
method later this week. If I can do several boards at once I may be willing
to both share my setup and help with production of these things if
necessary.

More to come in the next few days.

Brian