The multi-device issue could be due to a bad JTAG connection the clock and
data might do not have good connections so they read phantom devices - at
least that is my previous experience with JTAG.  A couple of things to
look at:

1) Make sure the connector to the board from the programmer is good.
2) The CPLD prog pin needs a good connection to put the device into
programming mode.  The CPLD has shared JTAG/User Pins so needs to be in
prog mode.
3) Check the connections from the programmer to the board make sure they
are solid and not loose. No broken wires etc.  Sometimes wires can break
just when plugging/unplugging headers etc.
4) The other one is to check there are no shorts on the JTAG pins.

On 22/10/17, 2:01 PM, "M100 on behalf of Josh Malone"
<m100-boun...@lists.bitchin100.com on behalf of josh.mal...@gmail.com>