CloudT looks cool! Thanks for the replies, love reading the forum. Thinking I
may have to go TPDD route. I did see a null modem to usb cable and a usb
adaptor to use for MComm on android: Would this be an easier way to transfer
text? What about a WP-2: is this the same serial transfer as the Model T?

Thanks All