On 8/03/2020 9:04 am, Brian K. White wrote:
On 3/7/20 4:42 PM, Dave Everett wrote:
On 8/03/2020 8:27 am, Brian K. White wrote:

I think you want a carrier rather than a socket then ?

As it happens, I also have over 100 carriers too, and you can have some no problem. But you can also get carriers 3d printed new. There are at least two STL files out there publicly to get carriers 3d printed from on-line services any time you want for about $5 each. The carriers are easy since they are just a chunk of plastic. The sockets are hard because you can't just 3d-print the pins.

I'll try printing one, thanks mate.

Dave

https://www.avg.com