Hi John,

Let me say thank you for enforcing the rules, since I know how much of
as time sink it is to maintain the server and the the newsgroup.  I
don't particularly care about swearing but I absolutely appreciate
keeping this a "no-offensive-word" zone.

For everyone else, remember we are all guests here.  John's
server/house, John's rules.  Simple as that.

Cheers,    Bert