Justin,

Having just gotten a Portable Computer Support Group (PCSG) Rom Bank with Disk+
and adding SuperROM, I would be intersted in burning some ROMs. Would like to
know your process. Or, maybe ask if you'd be willing to burn a couple.

Anyway, I'm an ol' PCSG Lucid fan and use Lucid under DOS and Windows 3.1x. My
choice then is SuperROM to get Lucid and Write ROM in one swing. The database
is quite useful as well. Add to that Disk+ for easier external storage
management. Other's will go the Traveling Software route and want Ultimate ROM
and TS-DOS. Both are great and even with Disk+ I want TS-DOS in ROM to work
with my TPDD2.

Other ROMs are useful, but you'd have to read about them to decide if they
would be useful to you.

God Bless,
GregS <><