Steve,

DOS (DR or Free) with Disk+ and Lucid for DOS. Maybe Windows 3.1 and Lucid for
Windows. I hope to find a Wyse V90LE XPE with duel video and PCMCIA somewhere
in North America, but only ones I've found are in Germany. At $100+ after
shipping kinda cost prohibative. Asking here to see if anyone has had luck with
other models.

GregS <><