Greetings Justin!

What an great adventure you’re on! I too would like to have a few custom ROMs
burned, and would love to learn more about what’s involved (I do have a TL866
II Plus and need to find some carriers for the T102, etc.).

In the meanwhile, I have uploaded a few ROM images in .hex (and .bx for REX
use) that may be of interest. Sorry I can’t figure out how to post direct links
to the actual files, but there’s in my user folder on Club100:

http://www.club100.org/memfiles/index.php?&direction=0&order=&directory=Steve%20Baker

On this page you’ll find Disk+ ver 3.1 and SuperROM ver 1.8, plus MS MultiPlan
v1.0 if that’s of interest. I’ve also posted the ROM for the Gold Card v7.10
chip but that requires the hardware to go with it, so it has limited use.

(By the way, my interest is in burning a few ROMs of my Model T Dice Box
program from last fall; I figure it’d be fun to have as a ROM chip in person,
and I’d like to get a version of it into a REX .bx file someday too…)

Cheers and thanks,
SB

--
Greetings from Steve Baker