Hi everyone, As Stephen already knows, I bought a M100 from someone would did
put a REX# in it, and i'm trying to get a complete understanding of it. I have
many questions but let's start with a few I see versions of the rex from 4.5 to
4.9, and other versions saying V2.0 or v2.1 Do some numbers refer to hardware ?
If I use the REXMGR program; the thing says REX#2.0 Where do I get that"
woftare" info ( 4.5 ? 4.9 ?) i think I sasw it once but can't reproduce I have
a RAM image called "blank". I can't load it, it says "error ram sze mismatch"
Again not sure what's the history of my M100. Is that a RAM image I shoudl get
rid of ? It's likely my REX needs an upgrade. I have difficulties finding info
about how to do that precisely. Final question ; my M100 display Y2K correctly,
and I'm pretty sure ot's NOT running a rex# version with the software fix. How
could I know what the previous owner did to an Y2K working like it should ?
thanks !