On bitchin100.com I have one TXT record

Host: @
Type: TXT
Value: v=spf1 mx include:netblocks.dreamhost.com include:
relay.mailchannels.net -all

I have a lists type A record under bitchin100.com which is the IP address.

So I tried adding

Host: lists.bitchin100.com
Type: TXT
Value: v=spf1 mx include:netblocks.dreamhost.com include:
relay.mailchannels.net -all

It accepted it... but not sure if this is right / what you meant.

Copying you directly Daryl in case I broke the list.

-- John.