This is probably a dumb question, maybe even one that was asked/answered long ago, but...

would it be possible to use a model 100/102/200 as a keyboard for a Linux workstation via "inputattach"?

As I understand it, inputattach connects a serial device to the input stream of a Linux system.

Rather than modifying the keyboard to an M100/102/200, this would leave the M100/102/200 intact, and one could still telnet onto the Linux box from the M100/102/200 sometimes.

I wonder if this could be done with a WP-2, as well?